Your stay at the Beresford Arms will truly be a
San Francisco experience.
The hotel is listed on the National Register Of
as one of the architectually significant structures
comprise San Francisco's Nob Hill Historical District.
The management and
staff are very proud of the unique design features
the building and over
the years we have strived to preserve the historical
character of the hotel
and at the same time offer our guest every convenience
and modern luxury.
For a complete description
of in-room features and for photographs,
click on Availability & Reservations
- Three blocks from Union Square and the
- Easy walk to the financial district and
guest rooms and suites
- Large elegant lobby to relax and meet friends
- Complimentary lobby DSL internet console
- Handsomely appointed rooms
- Spacious junior, one bedroom and two bedroom
- Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtubs and bidets
- Fully equipped kitchens or wet bars in
- Complimentary morning coffee, tea and pastries
- Complimentary afternoon tea and wine social
- FAX service, copy machine, and tour booking
- Valet Parking (additional fee) and public parking nearby
- Complimentary in-room wireless internet
DAILY RATE SCHEDULE
Daily rates range from $99.00
(Depending upon season & room type)
Please click on Availability & Reservations for
our current On Line Super Saver Rates. Promotional
rates are available for AAA members, Corporate
travelers, Government, Seniors and others. Our
toll free reservationists will assist you with
your wedding planning, group travel or other special
© Copyright 2003 Beresford Corporation. All rights reserved.
Design and development by Vantage
Technology Group, Inc.